• February 29th 2020, premiere of two postcard pieces by Tonnta at New Music Dublin 2020.
• February 28th 2020, premiere of Shards on a Beach by William Cole of the Ulster Orchestra.
• February 21st 2020, PANIC Music Ensemble performed Stutter in Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
• February 16th 2020, Eloheinu, commissioned by Mosaic Voices premiered in London’s New West End Synagogue.
• February 15th 2020, Orlando Jopling of the London Symphony Orchestra premiered The Anguish of John Paton at St. Luke’s, London, at the Soundhub Phase II Showcase Concert.
• January 24th 2020, premiere of Tearing as it is Woven by the Chamber Choir Ireland.
• December 17th 2019 Children, the wide world over performed in a carol service by Elmgrove Primary School.
• December 14th 2019 Sparrows’ Anthem for the Altnagelvin Hospital Choir, for choir and oboe, in the Guildhall, Derry/Londonderry.
• December 12th 2019 Premieres of Circle Machines and Where I go, I hear the noise at the Contemporary Music Centre Christmas Party with PANIC Music Ensemble.
• December 11th 2019 Children, the wide world over premiered in a carol service by Elmgrove Primary School.
• November 22nd 2019 Peridot Duo perform Ezer in Boston.
• November 15th 2019 Peridot Duo perform Ezer in New York.
• November 13th 2019, PANIC Music Ensemble presents a concert of new works in Dublin City University, Ireland
• November 9th 2019 Anthem for Doomed Youth (2nd performance) in Belfast by the Cantiunculae Choir
• October 30th 2019, PANIC Music Ensemble and HIVE Choir present a concert of new works in The Chapel at Dublin City University, Dublin
• October 24th 2019, PANIC Music Ensemble presents a concert of new works in Maynooth University, Ireland.
• Following the launch of Adra, Chris will tour the UK and Ireland, presenting Hiraeth am Nefoedd in Limerick on October 9th, Belfast at the QUB lunchtime concert series on October 10th, and Dublin at the Contemporary Music Centre on the evening of October 10th, and in Kilkenny on October 11th.
• August 24th 2019, premiere of Esau’s Hunger for double guitar orchestra, electronics and projections at the 21C Guitar Conference in Ottawa, Canada.
• July 6th 2019, Hiraeth am Nefoedd, second performance by Chris Roberts.
• June 30th 2019, Hiraeth am Nefoedd, premiered by Chris Roberts in Wales.
• June 28th 2019, Flicken for chamber orchestra and film premiered in Porvoo, Finland by the Avanti! Chamber Orchestra.
• June 11th 2019, Vojtech Sembera recorded my piece for solo baritone Threads and Ribbons in the Czech Republic.
• June 8th 2019, More than Gold received its second performance by Capella Caeciliana in Northern Ireland. Tickets here.
• May 21st 2019, Shards on a Beach for double bass and electronics workshopped by William Cole of the Ulster Orchestra.
• Broadcast of Crossing the Firth on 19th May 2019, 8-9am on Radiophrenia Scotland.
• May 4th 2019, Publication of Annunciations: Sacred Music for the 21st Century, a new book edited by George Corbett about the Theoartistry project, for which I have contributed a chapter.
• April 11th 2019, PANIC Music Ensemble perform Stutter for manipulated voice, electronics and piano at QUB Belfast and a second performance of Threads & Ribbons, as part of the Lunchtime Concert Series. Information here.
• March 20th 2019, I presented a paper on my work at the Contemporary Approaches to Music Composition – Practice as Research symposium at Dublin City University.
• February 17th 2019, the Hard Rain Soloist Ensemble perform Perelandrian Drift for the second time at the SARC building in Belfast.
• February 6th 2019, Crossing the Firth premiered at the season launch concert of the Irish Composer’s Collective.
• January 8th 2019, the Ulster Orchestra performed the fourth movement of The Pearl for broadcast on Radio 3’s Hear and Now programme. Broadcast date April 2019.
• December 1st 2018, A Slave in the Land of Liberty for mixed choir and soloists performed by the C4 Composers-Conductors Choir in Manhattan, New York.
• November 23rd 2019, PANIC Music Ensemble (of which I am a founding member) premiered two of my pieces The Shy Man for baritone and piano (2015) and Threads and Ribbons for baritone and guitar (2018).
• Nov 1st 2018, Anthem For Doomed Youth performed by the Belfast-based Cantiunculae choir (who commissioned the work) as the centrepiece of a concert commemorating the centenary of World War I, conducted by the composer.
23rd May 2018 Selected as a finalist for the 3rd International Sergei Slonimsky Composition Competition, Moscow, Russia. My work ‘Sir, we wish to see Jesus’ to be performed by the GAMEnsemble. Concert programme.
22nd May 2018 Horn piece performed by Andrew Budden and filmed at St Michael’s, Manchester, as part of the Psappha Composing For Horn Scheme 2018.
14th March 2018 ‘Dancing While Others Sleep’ premiered by Ficino Ensemble at the Ulster Museum as part of Moving On Music ‘Night Music Series’.
19th June 2017 ‘Maeshowe Scrawls’ work-shopped at the St Magnus International Festival, Orkney, Scotland.
16th June 2017 ‘Morgan’s Waltz’ work-shopped with The Assembly Project at the St Magnus International Festival, Orkney, Scotland.
26 May 2017 ‘Sir, we wish to see Jesus‘ for flute, cello and piano, written for and premiered by the Marsyas Trio. Vale of Glamorgan Festival, Cardiff University School of Music.
August 2018 Japanese premier of two of my guitar works performed by Rosetta Contemporary Ensemble.
Eyewitness of His Majesty: – I Bartholomew, the Scholar, – VI Judas, who betrayed Him.
April 2017 BBC Radio Ulster, ‘Classical Connections’ with John Toal. Guitar performance recorded at Blackstaff Studios, Belfast and broadcast on 18th June 2017.
9th March 2017 Harty Room, Queen’s University, Belfast, premiere of my latest classical guitar compositions.
March 2017 BBC National Orchestra of Wales premiered the orchestral version of ‘The Pearl: Movement IV’ in Cardiff.
21st Feb. 2017 Hard Rain Soloist Ensemble performed ‘The Great White Throne’ in the Ulster Museum.